August 3, 2010

Yes! Alternative Medicine

Well, I'd just like to share an update regarding these alternative medicine treatments I've been getting. First, I would like to say, I'm not one to jump on board with something unless I know it's for real. I too have wasted money on treatments and natural medicines that didn't work so I understand the skepticism.

I've had 4 treatments at New Life Allergy.

And these treatments work for me.

That's the bottom line.

I have been getting stronger and stronger, and getting more and more energy and less and less symptoms. I can hardly believe it. But I'm gonna shout it out, these treatments have been making a big difference in my life.

I am aware that sometimes a treatment may work for one person and not another, so I can't say with certainty that it would be helpful to you specifically, but I can say with absolute certainty that these treatments are helping me live with and cope with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment