August 9, 2010

Trusting the Lord with more than Tomorrow

So tomorrow is the big day; my first day back at work since my year off dealing with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. This is a big step, and that probly only makes sense to those who have had similar experiences. Its scary, so I decided I wanted to share some Bible verses that have really been helping me as I trust the Lord with my health and my future.

Prov 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you, be strong and courageous. Do not terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield, in Him my heart trusts and I am helped.

Jer 29:11
I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for good and not for evil, plans to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Romans 8:28
And we know all things work together for good, for those who love God and are called according to His purpose.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment