August 6, 2010

Family Vacation

On Tuesday, we returned from our family vacation to Northern Ontario. We spent time at the lake and at my brothers. It was a really special trip because of all 9 of our immediate family members were able to spend the weekend together. This rarely happens anymore - only at Christmas basically - so it was so nice to have the time together as a family. As well, we all got to enjoy the newest member of the Smith family - baby Evan - who is already almost 4 months old. On top of everything else, I got to spend some special time with our puppy Chewie before I moved away. Here are some photos!

The entire Smith family including Chewie, plus 2 Grandparents!

Chewie and I enjoying the lake.

A beautiful mother and a beautiful baby.

Awwwwwwwww

Evan continues to learn how to play the family game of Wizard haha

Chewie and I overlooking the lake after hiking to the top of the mountain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment