August 15, 2010

My First Week Back to Work:

I want to thank everybody for your prayers for me this past week. My first week at work went pretty well, lots to learn but thats always the case with a new job. Honestly, it feels really good to be back serving the Lord. Sometimes I can hardly believe I am actually here working full time after how my health was only a few short months ago.

The only real frustration of the week is my energy level. I manage to get thru the work day but unfortunately I am very very tired by the end of the day and I do absolutely nothing after work except eat, rest and sleep. And on Friday, I was really dragging. I was expecting this so it isn't a surprise. I am hoping it will get better as my body adjusts to a regular work schedule, and hopefully in time I will be able to have some energy outside of work.

Thanks again for all your prayers. They are sustaining me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment