May 10, 2010

My Nephew


So my mom and I recently drove all the way up to Sudbury for a short visit with my brother and sister in law and their new baby Evan. It was a quick trip (Sunday to Wednesday), and it was pretty exhausting on my body so I slept alot but it was worth it. He is so cute and attentive. When someone is talking to him, he really looks at you like he is trying to understand or wondering what is going on. He must be gonna be really smart! Haha And he doesn't even cry hardly at all. He is very happy just sucking on this thumb/fingers or on his soother. I also got to play on their Wii which was really fun too. I can't wait to go back and see how much Evan changes over time!

4 comments:

Jon Juane said...

hey rebecca! great to hear what you're up to! too bad about this chronic illness! but very cute baby nephew! guess life comes with its trials and treasures back to back sometimes!

not gonna lie though, at first i saw a baby, and saw your face and was like "WHAT!?? SHE HAD A BABY?!?!" but then i saw nephew... haha i was like WOW it really has been a while since i've heard from rebecca!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
nice to hear from you this way.
I like the colour scheme and setup, makes a beautiful website. And yes, very cute nephew.
Andrea, ICT

Mark D. Smith said...

Hey Rebecca that's cool that you have a blog now and I love that picture of my little Evan! :) I have a blog but I don't get around to it very often anymore lol....the last post is probably from a month or two ago.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for you to come back to Sudbury...I was looking at Evan's feet this morning and I think they are definitely bigger...and are those wrist rolls beginning to form? ha ha Love, Averil

Post a Comment