September 12, 2011

The Western Fair!


So I finally went to the Western Fair!
I've been wanting to go since last year when I heard about it, I was so excited, it sounded so big and fun and I got a brochure in the mail and I was all pumped up to go. So Michael and I bought tickets and we went on Sunday afternoon.

WOW.
What a letdown.

I thought this thing was gonna be huge. I dont know what exactly I was expecting but I was expecting more than that.......

And it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO expensive, everything. Like I wanted to ride the swing ride or Michael wanted to go on the farris wheel... guess how much each was...... SIX BUCKS!!!!!! Thats insane, we didnt do either but we did splurge on some fair food which was super expensive too. The part that I really enjoyed was the petting zoo hehehe. That was fun.

But man, at least I've gone now and know what its like.... never again though. Not even worth the 10 bucks to get in.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment