September 24, 2011

The Baseball Season!

Well, today was our church league baseball tournament. We didn't make it into the playoffs but I am okay with that. I was happy to just play a couple games today. I got to play 3rd base which was nice. I missed a couple plays but made quite a few good ones.

I'm happy with myself for being able to play baseball again, even though I don't always feel the greatest afterwards, it's important to me that I can still do this. So as I sit here with the heating pad on my knees, I thought I would post and say how thankful I am to the Lord that He has enabled me to play baseball again. Thank you Lord. It's a small thing but You know how happy it makes me.

Michael was cheering me on today (which was awesome) and he took some pictures for me. Here are a few:









0 comments:

Post a Comment