September 16, 2010

Joy!

There's nothing much new for me to post, except the same ol' "I'm so thankful to be here" jazz. So instead I'll just post some lyrics which sum up my thoughts these days:

JOY by the Newsboys
You give me joy that's unspeakable
And I like it
Your love for me is irresistible
I can't fight it
You carried the cross and took my shame
I believe it
You shine Your light of amazing grace
I recieve it

WALK BY FAITH by Jeremy Camp
I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me

SPOKEN FOR by MercyMe
Covered by your love divine
Child of the risen Lord
To hear you say "This one's mine"
My heart is spoken for

SMILE by Uncle Kracker
You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed
Sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh you make me smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment