May 5, 2011

Kristi, I'm SO Proud of you!


I just wanted to post that I'm so proud of my sister Kristi!!!!!!!

She just got her High School Equivalency Certificate!!!

To my sister Kristi: It took so much courage to step out on a limb and take the 5 tests required. I'm so proud of you just for trying. And I bet everyone in the family feels the same, but then you didn't just TRY, you PASSED! And you didn't just pass, you got awesome marks!! You did it Kristi!!!!!! You're done highschool!!! We all knew you had it in you and I hope this shows you how smart you really are! This is such a huge accomplishment and we all want to celebrate with you! Even though you may not want the attention or the pictures, we just love you so much and want to celebrate this accomplishment with you!!!!!!

BIG HUGS from your sister Rebecca who loves you no matter what, for life, you're stuck with me!
And I'll take the pictures down if you really want me to haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment