March 18, 2011

The British Store

So today I visited Mrs. Bridges British Bakery here in London, ONTARIO haha. It was really neat to visit and to remember the different foods that I ate while I was in Carlisle, and the different brand names that England has.

Kind of fun to think that when I lived in England I visited the Canada Store in London, England, and now that I live in Canada I'm visiting the British store in London, Ontario!

It was fun to go down memory lane for a few minutes. The guy at the store said they had a delivery coming in soon and would have 17 different types of crisps so I'm definitely going back to buy some of their "interesting" flavoured chips and share them around the office. Everyone here in Canada always gets a laugh out of the outrageous British flavoured chips - flame grilled steak and onions, thai sweet chicken, roast ham and mustard, roast chicken, builders breakfast, crispy duck and hoisin, Cajun squirrel, chilli and chocolate, prawn cocktail, Worcester sauce... and the list goes on!

I did go ahead and splurge and picked up a couple things that I really enjoyed while I was there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment